Hatley Village Hall – booking form and hire agreement.
Hatley events 2013
- Every Wednesday – Pilates Club, 7.30 pm, Village Hall.
- Every second (11.00 am) and fourth (8.00 am) Sunday of the month: services at Hatley St George church.
- Sunday, June 30 – East Hatley Open Gardens, 10.30 am to 3.30 pm.
- Sunday, June 30 – Hatley Village Fête, 2.00 to 5.00 pm, Hatley St George Church.
- Sunday, June 30 – East Hatley Evening BBQ, cooking from 5.00 pm, land adjacent to 55 East Hatley.
- Friday, 21 September – Race Night, 7.30 pm, Village Hall.
- Sunday, 13 October – Harvest Festival, Hatley St George church.
- Saturday, 19 October – 7.30 pm, Hatley Folk Night, Village Hall
- November – History talk, 7.30 pm, Village Hall.**
- Sunday, 15 December – Christmas Tea, Village Hall.
- Monday, 16 December – Christmas Carol Service, Hatley St George Church.**
** Details to be announced.
Interested in archaeology?
Gamlingay Archaeology (Gamarch) is looking for an archaeology co-ordinator in the Hatleys for archaeological investigations it is undertaking in July.
More detail in the note from Gamlingay Parish Council – contact Kirstin Rayner, Gamarch Secretary, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
101 – the new non-emergency number for contacting the police – if urgent, use 999.
Use 101 to report an incident or crime, including anti-social behaviour – see the 'Contact us' section of Cambridgeshire police website.
101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From landlines and mobile networks, calls will cost 15p per call, no matter what time of day or the duration of the call.
The existing 0345 456 4564 will continue in operation for some time, to be followed by another local number in due course.
Cambridgeshire County Council has changed some of its phone numbers – we've updated our list of useful numbers, including Social Services, roads, libraries, schools, trading standards and waste management.
01767 650379 – for the Hatley Parish Clerk.
The blue bins: we've obtained a useful list of what can go in them.
Hatley Parish Council's scheduled meeting dates until October 2013 and agendas and minutes from 2002.
Roads – latest news from the Highways Authority (via Gamlingay Parish Council website, with thanks!).
Click on the images to open a PDF or to see more (and bigger) photos.
▲ Hatley Concert, 12 May 2013.
▲ Buff Wood walk, 8 May 2013.
▲ The 2013 Hatley Summer Fête is on Sunday, 30 June at 2.00 pm.
▲ Hatley Jubilee Picnic, June '12 – photos.