Meeting people and other relevant information – updated 29th June
Use these links for guidance, advice and similar information on the coronavirus:
- FAQs on what you can and can’t do.
- Guidance on meeting people from outside your household from 4th July.
- Guidance on staying safe outside your home.
- Social distance guidance on staying alert and safe.
- Vehicle MOTs again from 1st August (but the original six month extension for vehicles up to 1st August still applies).
- Advice if travelling overseas – and essential international travel guidance.
- NHS test and trace: how it works.
- Getting tested.
- Guidance for contacts of people with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection who do not live with the person.
- COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection.
- NHS test and trace workplace guidance.
- General NHS advice about Covid-19.
- If you wondered, the official epidemiology, virology and clinical features of Covid-19.
- In case you asked – answers to the most common topics asked about by the public.
- The government’s latest documents.
- Boris Johnson announces easing of lockdown restrictions on 23 June 2020.
- Boris Johnson’s statement at the press conference on 10th June 2020.
- Face coverings to become mandatory on public transport – news story, 4th June.
- Boris Johnson announces easing of lockdown to allow groups of six to meet.
- Government launches NHS Test and Trace service, 27th May 2020.
- Boris Johnson’s ‘Stay alert‘ TV address, 10th May.
- The Queen’s ‘VE Day’ TV address, 8th May.
- Boris Johnson’s ‘Return to work‘ statement, 27th April.
- Boris Johnson’s ‘Thank you NHS‘ TV address, 12th April.
- The Queen’s ‘Uplifting speech‘, 5th April.
- Some of the things Cambridgeshire County Council is doing.
- And a link to South Cambs District Council’s pages concerned with the coronavirus (via the boxes below the main text).
- Our original coronavirus page (no longer being updated).
Page updated 29th June 2020.