53 East Hatley, St Denis' church, Barn Farm and Moat Farm – all in East Hatley / updated 14th October
There are two ‘Hatley’ planning application awaiting a decision from South Cambridgeshire District Council (53 East Hatley and St Denis’ church) – two others, relating to Barn Farm and Moat Farm were decided some time ago but are currently subject to planning conditions.
53 East Hatley: 21/04385/HFUL for a two storey rear extension and rework of existing rear roof pitch.
- The deadline for comments is 2 November 2021 (but later if the SCDC website shows this is possible). The application was considered at the Hatley Parish Council’s Ordinary Meeting on 19th October 2021.
St Denis’ church: 21/03880/LBC for repair and replastering of nave walls, repair reredos, sanctuary step and east window surround, minor roof repairs to resolve intermittent leaks and localised treatment of timber decay to roof.
- While the deadline for comments has passed (it was 30th September 2021), you can still comment while the SCDC website shows this is possible. The application was discussed at the Hatley Parish Council’s Extraordinary Meeting on 28th September 2021.
Barn Farm, East Hatley: Notification regarding planning application ref 20/03582/S73, dated 18th May 2021 regarding several of the planning conditions for Barn Farm.
- 20/03582/CONDA – the SCDC planning link.
- 20/03582/CONDB – the SCDC planning link.
- Although both applications were tabled for discussion at the appropriate Hatley Parish Council meetings, the notices are for information information only so no action has been taken by the Parish Council.
Moat Farm, East Hatley: These notifications relate to planning application ref S/4601/17, dated 27th December 2017 for change of use of domestic outbuildings to two dwellings (part retrospective), which was overturned at appeal on 9th January 2019.
- S/4601/17/CONDA – the SCDC planning link for the 18th February 2021 application.
- S/4601/17/CONDB – the SCDC planning link for the 17th March 2021 application.
- S/4601/17/CONDC – the SCDC planning link for the 21st June 2021 application.
- S/4601/17/CONDD – the SCDC planning link for the 9th July 2021 application.
- S/4601/17/CONDE – the SCDC planning link for the 28th September 2021 application.
- Although the individual applications have been tabled for discussion at various Hatley Parish Council meetings, the notices are for information information only so no action has been taken by the Parish Council.
Barn Farm, East Hatley – a variation of condition 2 (approved plans) and 8 (materials) pursuant to S/3309/18/FL in regard to the erection of an agricultural workers’ dwelling.
- Approved: 20/03582/S73, albeit with conditions – the link takes you to the ‘Documents’ tab and click on the two links (on the right) dated 12th January 2021 – the main conditions are set out in the ‘Application Decision Notice’ (from page three), with the variations listed in ‘Application Information’.
Details of all Hatley’s planning applications since 2004 are listed on our planning page.
Page created 18th November 2020; checked / updated 20th October 2021.