Updated 8th March: The Manor House and Moat Farm – both in East Hatley
There’s now only one ‘Hatley’ planning application awaiting a decision from South Cambridgeshire District Council – two others, relating to Barn Farm and St Denis’ church were decided on 12th and 8th January respectively:
- The Manor House, East Hatley – Division of existing single dwelling into two dwellings and the creation of separate entrances. Planning notice.
Full details about the application are on the SCDC site under the planning application number 20/04377/FUL. The deadline for comments was 18th December 2020 (but later if the SCDC website shows this is possible); as at 8th March, the application was still undecided.
Hatley Parish Council discussed this application at its Extraordinary Meeting on 8th December; it had no objections.
- Moat Farm, East Hatley: Notification regarding planning application ref S/4601/17, dated 18th February 2021 with a second Notification dated 17th March 2021; they follow the refusal by SCDC of the original application (for change of use of domestic outbuildings to two dwellings (part retrospective)), which was overturned at appeal on 9th January 2019.
- This is the SCDC planning link for the 18th February application – which was discussed at Hatley Parish Council’s meeting on 16th March.
- This is the SCDC planning link for the 17th March application.
- Go to the ‘Related cases’ tab of the 18th February application for a link to historic information.
The application was discussed at Hatley Parish Council’s meeting on 16th March.
- Barn Farm, East Hatley – a variation of condition 2 (approved plans) and 8 (materials) pursuant to S/3309/18/FL in regard to the erection of an agricultural workers’ dwelling. Approved: 20/03582/S73, albeit with conditions – the link takes you to the ‘Documents’ tab and click on the two links (on the right) dated 12th January 2021 – the main conditions are set out in the ‘Application Decision Notice’ (from page three), with the variations listed in ‘Application Information’.
- St Denis’ church, East Hatley – Reinstatement of three leaded light windows to the chancel north and south elevations, and localised masonry repairs to window surrounds. Approved: 20/04598/FUL and 20/04599/LBC, albeit both applications having listed building constraints.
Historic planning applications in Hatley are on our planning page.
Page created 18th November 2020; updated 26th March 2021.