Updated 10th December 2022
The planning application relating to Moat Farm was decided some time ago but is currently subject to planning conditions.
Moat Farm, East Hatley: These notifications relate to planning application S/4601/17, dated 27th December 2017 for change of use of domestic outbuildings to two dwellings (part retrospective), which was overturned at appeal on 9th January 2019. SCDC planning links:
- S/4601/17/CONDA. Summary – discharge condition in part, dated 8th June 2021.
- S/4601/17/CONDB. Summary – refuse to discharge condition, dated 20th April 2021.
- S/4601/17/CONDC. Summary – discharge condition in full, dated 17th September 2021.
- S/4601/17/CONDD. Summary – discharge condition in full, dated 20th September 2021.
- S/4601/17/CONDE. Summary – split decision: conditions 14 and 15 discharged; conditions 7 and 16 refused, dated 23rd November 2021.
Although these applications were noted at the appropriate Hatley Parish Council meetings, they were for information only.
Recently approved applications
99 East Hatley: 21/03880/LBC, dated 17th October 2022 for Certificate of Lawfulness under S192 for demolition and replacement of rear ground floor bay window, alterations to fenestration, reroofing of flat roof with addition of glass balustrade to create terrace. Approved on 9th December 2022.
Details of all Hatley’s planning applications since 2004 are listed on our planning page.
Page created 18th November 2020; checked / updated 10th November 2022.