To hire Hatley Village Hall, please download and complete one of our booking forms / hire agreement – the links are below.
The Hall can be hired by Hatley residents and non-residents for functions such as parties, exhibitions and meetings.
- Hire costs are £11.00 / hour – £8.50 / hour Hatley residents.
- £55.00 minimum charge for Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Commercial lettings: minimum booking fee – £100.00.
- The Hall is available from 8.30 am to midnight, seven days a week.
- Hatley Village Hall – other information.
- Hatley Village Hall – check availability.
There are two versions to choose from:
A Word file you can complete electronically and e-mail back to Kim Wilde, the Parish Clerk.
The form contains tabbed fields – simply place your cursor by the first grey block, type in the information then tab to the next block.
When completed, save the file to your hard disk and e-mail the saved file to Kim Wilde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— OR —
A PDF form to print out and complete by hand…
…then post or hand deliver it to Kim Wilde, the Parish Clerk – full details are on the form.
Page updated 2nd April 2019.