This website is run by Hatley Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use it, even if, for instance, you can’t see colours very well.
The accessibility colour chart, left and above (click on the graphic for a larger version), illustrates how certain colours (the yellow spectrum in this case) look to those suffering from Protanopia or Deuteranopia – from http://safecolours.rigdenage.com; the website includes other colour ranges.
With this website – and, if necessary (because of your disability) specialist software and/or screen adaptor – you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts.
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact Nicola Pearce, the Parish Clerk:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 01767 650 640 / 07902 494 745
- By post
Hatley Parish Clerk
Hatley St George
Hatley Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing those regulations – if you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, please contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Page created 21st September 2020; updated with extra information 23rd September 2020. Clerk detail updated 23rd September 2021.